WHAT DO YOU GAIN FROM SEEING THROUGH OTHER PEOPLE’S EYES?
↑ © Colored pencil drawing by me
*It teaches you things that could be helpful in special circumstances.
* It helps you get out of your mental cave and understand that you are not alone.
* It enriches your personal world.
* It teaches you compassion.
* It also teaches you identify and understand how some ill-intentioned minds function.
* It teaches you social skills that are important to navigate life.
* It helps you connect with other people.
* It helps your creativity.
* It widens your understanding of what being human is.
Being human is being not only the way you are. There are endless ways to embrace human nature. Wether you like or dislike other ways, they exist, they are part of reality. Ignoring them doesn’t make us wiser, it makes us ignorants. I agree with the sign that John Lennon and Yoko Ono are holding: ”Don’t hate what you don’t understand.”